The list report shows details on list activities by each month.
- Select the My List Option from the List Menu.
- Click on the list you wish to view
- Click on the List Actions dropdown and choose List Report. This will open the List Report Window.
The list report provides details on:
- New Today—how many new subscribers joined today
- New this week—how many new subscribers joined this week
- New this month—how many new subscribers joined this month
- Subscribers—the total number of current subscribers
- Bounces—the total number of bounced emails to subscribers
- Unsubscribes—the total number of people that have unsubscribed from the list
- Sign-up Forms—the total number of subscribers that have come from sign up forms
- Imported—the total number of subscribers that were imported
- Inactive—the total number of inactive subscribers
- Deleted—the total number of deleted subscribers
- SMS numbers—the total number of subscribers that have SMS numbers
- Subscriber Engagement—the percentage of subscribers that have opened, click, or taken some other action within your campaign
In addition, the list report also provides:
- % Avg. Open Rate—the total average open rate by subscribers across all campaigns sent to this list
- % Avg List CTR—the total average click-thru rate by all subscribers across all campaigns sent to this list
- % Growth Rate—how your list has been growing (unsubscribes, bounces, and added subscribers)
- % Bounce Rate—the total bounce rate of all subscribers across all campaigns sent to this list
There is also an option to export list reports in excel or PDF format. The links you will find on the right-hand side of the screen.
You can also see the top 10 domains that have been most engaged in your email campaigns.
The report list also provides several graphs:
The device graph provides a graphical representation of subscribers by device and email client.
The location graph shows the geographical regions of subscribers.