Automation series are automated emails that are sent based on a specific trigger that you can set.
To view the current automation series,
- Click on the My Automation series from the Automation Menu. This will open the Automation series Window.
The Automation series Window is divided into 6 columns:
- Title—the name of the automation series.
- Delivery details—a summary of when the automation series will be sent
- Lists/Segments—the list or segments to whom the automation will be sent
- Messages—the number of emails sent
- Opened—the average number of times the automation series has been opened
- Clicked—the average number of clicks on links in the automation series
There are a number of things that you can do for each automation series listed:
- Sort—you can sort the list by the name of the automation. To sort, click on the drop-down on the right.
- Preview—roll your mouse over the preview picture you wish to preview and click the Preview Icon.
- Copy—create an identical copy of the automation series. To create a copy, roll over the three dots on the right and click the Copy Icon.
- Edit—roll your mouse over the three dots and click the Edit Icon.
- Delete—check the box on the left and select the Delete Option above.